Roomie is a Universal Remote for home theater and
automation that uses WiFi to control thousands of devices like TVs,
cable and satellite boxes, receivers, Blu-ray players, lights and
thermostats. Roomie controls 3 devices initially. As your system grows,
device packs can be added via in app purchase.
devices may not be controlled directly via WiFi and require a Roomie
Blaster adapter for infrared control. Check the Roomie website to
determine whether any of your devices need a Roomie Blaster and for more
information about Roomie.
Winner of the 2015 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi
for thousands of devices including AppleTV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo,
Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices,
automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and
additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 220K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of
popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more.
Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, Smartthings, WeMo.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live.
In App Purchases:
10 Device Pack
Upgrade Roomie to support as many devices as you need in packs of 10.
Roomie Service Subscription
Renews via iTunes Account at 1($1.99), 6($9.99), or 12($16.99) month
intervals unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period.
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries
integrated with your set top to tune channels. Detailed episode, season,
and cast information.
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, iTunes, Apple TV, VLC, Kodi, Plex, Kaleidescape
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• iBeacon Proximity Actions and Triggers
• Roomie for Apple Watch
• Agent Management for PIN locked configurations and OS X control
• Infrared control for non-Roomie infrared adapters
• Clocks and Time/Timer based activity execution
• One-Click Backup
includes Proximity Automation features that optionally allow location
updates in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the
background can dramatically decrease battery life.